Tuesday, February 9, 2010

If I Won $1 Billion

You all know the sensation when your parents give you a lot of long-owed money, and you just know there is no problem with running out of money right now… Well multiply that sensation by about 1 billion, and you would know what it’s like to win 1 billion dollars.

If I won 1 billion dollars, I would probably take a day to recover from the shock first, and then I would go straight to the bank and put it all in my account. I definitely wouldn’t want it kicking around my house because I would definitely lose it.

The first thing I would spend my money on is a new house and car. I would most likely get a fancy sports car with butterfly doors and super high speeds. I would get my car in fancy colours and make sure it has all of the top of the line features. Maybe if I was feeling generous I would buy one for my family and friends as well. My new house would be huge with a 6 car garage, swimming pool, hot tub, and it would be right on the beach. I would have a private in-home movie theatre, a sauna and lots of bedrooms and bathrooms. My bedroom would have a king sized bed and a 60 inch plasma screen TV, with a walk-in closet and bathroom with a Jacuzzi tub. I would own all expensive and fancy things.

By now I would be feeling a little guilty about having all this money, so I would donate some to world charities.

Next I would spend some money going on a lot of vacations and travel the world with my friends. I would make sure to stop off in all the countries in Europe and take a vacation to Australia and New Zealand. I have always wanted to go to Asia and Africa so maybe I will go there too. I definitely want to make a stop off in Dubai to see the sites there, and then I will head back to America. When in America I will make sure to get a lot of beach visits and shopping in there and then I will go home to my new house.

Shopping is a must with all my money, so I will make sure I hit all the designer stores possible, loading up on tons of clothes, shoes, bags, cosmetics, and anything else I can get in a bag. Then I will make sure I have everything new and improved, like the new iPhone, Macbook, iPad, and TV.

With my billions of dollars I will have a happy life and never have a care in the world again about making money.

No comments:

Post a Comment